Thursday, June 13, 2013

Daily Mail.

Daily mail at your e-step; 1

The world is a beauty we all are so used to.
I'm an actor in the movie "Life" and there's no chance to undo.
Time and Color, Beauty and Splendor
Wealth and Diamonds, Riches and Gold
Moments of honor
And events that can't be told
Capture it with a lens to live the moment
Eyes or Cannon, memories are potent.


Up that hill is a beautiful sunrise, I'll capture it.
Down that river is a beautiful sunset, I'll capture it.
It's a beautiful Christmas tree, I'll capture it.
It's something I wanna see again, I'll capture it.

The Concept.
It's a photo blog for a restricted area at the moment. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is captured. No offense intended to any one, "capture it'' is the motive. The lens is here.

My picture journal as a blogspot officially commences today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment