Monday, June 24, 2013

Running Low_OpenSecret1

I exist in a world of purposely ignorant individuals, all fighting for their 15minutes of fame. Truthfully, the human nature is selfish and attention seeking but what makes you a successful human is discipline. Curbing the excesses of "you".
I exist in a community that is filled with HD bullshit. A very small part of Lagos Nigeria, LUTH in Idi-Araba. A community of  real life hypocrites, snitches, hoes, "saints", junkies, naive kids...the list would never end of the kinds of individuals existing together. I liken this to the world at large. You would relate this to yours if you are real enough.
I exist in a place where real is rare and fake is fair. Couldn't figure till time thought me. I picture your mind and find that you also have problems_we all have where the stitch isn't perfect enough. If the world was you, would it be better or the versa.
I exist in a world where everyone loves money. The world's turning on itself; a time bomb...we all detonate further. Still in it, is beauty.
I said one and before two, it's out on the Internet. Mind your business!
Its a daily affair right from here. My point of view about this environment.

It's 9:32pm, Jun24. Monday night and we are on a mission. What's your mission? I don't know how you live or enjoy your days but as a hippie, life feels interesting observing from a vantage point; I would advise the sky. Cheap or Expensive!

We love music, We love pictures, We love fashion, We love real, We love love, We love life, We love clouds, We love nature, We love vegetables, We love risk, so We dare to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment